Monday 7 October 2013

Models Own Fireworks

Recently, I seem to have acquired more new nail polishes than I can use. I don't blame myself though, its the time of year when all the new autumn/winter polishes are released and who can resist the gorgeous glitter polishes that appear on the shelves. One collection I couldn't resist trying out was the Models Own Fireworks. I love Models Own and this collection is just perfect for autumn with 5 amazing new polishes with a mix of glitter shapes and colours. I picked up two, Catherine Wheel, a mix of gold and red and Roman Candle, my favourite, a mix of pink, gold and black. I had to try out Roman Candle first and layered it over Purple Ash, one of my favourite Models Own shades, and a perfect Autumn colour.
Although it looks very purple in the bottle, Purple Ash is much browner on the nail. I love this shade though and it works perfectly with the glitters in Roman Candle. This combination works really well and looks gorgeous, I can see myself getting plenty of use out of Roman Candle. The mix of different colour and shaped glitter makes it really stand out and does remind me of fireworks.
Have you tried any of the Models Own Fireworks polishes? I am really impressed with this one and can't wait to see what they will bring out next!



1 comment:

  1. Roman Candle looks so nice! I love the polish you've used as your base! I haven't tried any of their firework collection out yet, but this one looks so nice - just like fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete