Thursday 11 April 2013

Simple Nail Art 6: Dotty Flowers

It's been really sunny this week so I decided to go for a summery design I have been meaning to do for a while, which is suuuper simple- flowers using a dotting tool. These are all over ebay for about two/three quid and are so good for creating lots of different designs.
I went for quite a simple version of this, but you can do as many flowers/colours as you want. These are the colours I used (all the new Barry M Gellys!)
I went for Greenberry Gelly as a base, painted on two coats and waited for it to dry. I then used my dotting tool to create patterns of four dots where I wanted each flower to be. These don't have to be perfect or touch in the middle as the central dot pulls it all together. I did this again with my second colour.
I then went back to each flower and added a dot of Lychee in the centre for the middle of the flower.
Wait for the whole thing to dry and add a top coat. Simple!
I love flowery nails for Spring and this will be something I try again. There are loads of versions of flowery nails around so Google can give you some good inspiration for patterns/colours to use.
What do you think? Would you try these?


No comments:

Post a Comment