Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sinful Colors Island Coral

The sun is shining today which makes a nice change (well it was when I wrote this, it isn't now! Silly British weather!!). It also made me want to try something a little more summery on my nails. I picked up a couple of the Sinful Colors a few weeks ago seen as they are newly stocked in Boots, were on 3-for-2 and are a bargain at £1.99! I can't resist bargain polishes, I know they usually aren't as good quality as the more expensive brands but who has over a tenner to spend on a polish they might use a couple of times? Not me! I've heard good things about Sinful Colors though, so wanted to try them for myself. That and I can't resist buying more nail polishes. I daren't count how many I have now, its getting ridiculous!
One of the colours I chose was Island Coral. I'm really loving coral at the moment and this is a gorgeous pinky coral. Its perfect for sunnier days and will look amazing with a tan! I did find the polish to be a little runny but two coats gives a lovely finish and it dried pretty quickly.
First off, how amazing is the colour (I keep wanting to write color, it just looks wrong :/ ). I can see this being a favourite for summer, and I'm already imagining some nail art which I think this would make a perfect base for (pastel flowers anyone?).
For £1.99 I'm really impressed with this one, they are definitely worth a try! There are loads of colours in the range including matte and glitter shades so plenty to pick from!
Have you tried Sinful Colors? I'd love to hear what you think or if you have any colours worth trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment