Monday 11 March 2013

Garnier Moisture Match Wake Me Up

I have been looking for the perfect light day moisturiser for a while now and after trying a few different things I think I have finally found my ideal one! I love the idea of matching your moisturiser to your skin and having a whole rang rather than just one for dry and one for oily skin as mine doesn't really fit either category. After seeing these advertised I knew I had to try one! I debated a while over which to choose but finally went for the Wake Me Up formula.
There are five different ones to choose from, all designed to help different skin problems.



The Wake Me Up Moisturiser is a light jelly like formula which smells lovely and fruity and is really refreshing on your skin. It takes a while to sink in and feels a little wet for a while, but after it settles it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. It is designed to make dull skin look brighter, and I am not convinced on this one but I do love how it makes my skin feel.


I really love this, not only does it give a lovely soft smooth base for my make-up but it also smells amazing!
Its perfect for a light base during the day and I am tempted to get the dry skin one for a more intense overnight moisturiser.
These are usually £5.99 but are on offer for £3.99 at Superdug! Bargain! You can buy it here.

Has anyone else tried these? I'd love to hear what you think!


2 comments:

  1. I've not seen these before but they look really good! Might have to nip into Boots and pick one up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GlitterandGloss11 March 2013 at 15:16

    Ooh I forgot to stick a link in, they were £3.99 on offer in Superdrug, think they still are! x

    ReplyDelete