Saturday 9 March 2013

NOTD: OPI Stay the Night Liquid Sand

A few weeks ago I posted here about the OPI Liquid Sand collection, and tried out Can't Let Go. The rest of the collection has so far sat untouched in one of my many make-up drawers, so I decided to give a different one a go today, Stay The Night. Textured nails are still really popular at the moment, and I am loving the OPI ones. One review of this, I can't remember whose, said it reminded her of scabs (lovely!) but I really like it! Stay The Night is a matte black sprinkled with red glitter. You need a good few coats to get a strong effect (I used 3), but you get a lovely textured finish. I think this would be lovely for a night out, its just glittery enough, without being over the top.


I found these wore really well last time and I got a good 3 days wear out of Can't Let Go, which is a lot for me! They aren't as hard to remove as glitter polishes either, which is a bonus!

What do you all think? Which is your favourite textured polish, or are you not loving them?




3 comments:

  1. I like the look of these and 3 days is pretty good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, I LOVE this. Definitely the best textured nail polish I've seen swatched so far.


    Emily Jane xo
    http://www.theglittervixen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the combination of the textured polish with the glitter :) xx

    ReplyDelete