Saturday 23 March 2013

Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter: Wild Watermelon and Juicy Papaya

I posted a while ago about one of my favourite lip products at the moment, Berry Smoothie Lip Butter. I have been wanting to get another shade for a while so was very happy to see the lovely woman turn up to update our Revlon stand as this always means new products! Lucky for me, our stand has three of the four new lip butter shades, all but Pink Lemonade. I had to pick up the two I had been wanting, and got a nail polish free, with the Boots 3-for-2 deal on at the moment!


Wild Watermelon is a gorgeous subtle red, which isn't too bright, so perfect for people like me who don't tend to go for bright reddy reds. You can build these up for more colour but they look lovely as just a subtle wash of colour too.


Juicy Papaya is amazing. I am totally in love with this colour and can see me wearing it right through to Summer. One sweep gives a lovely subtle peachy coral tint, but this can be built up for a more full-on coral lip. I am really impressed with this shade and love how it looks. I think this will be a popular one as it is the kind of colour which will suit everyone!



Both colours are really moisturising as with the rest of the lip butter range. That makes them perfect for the long Winter we seem to be having, if like me you are suffering from dry lips. You do have to re-apply during the day for the balm effect although I do find I am left with colour for a good few hours after the balm has gone.

Have you tried these? Which of the new shades do you like best?


4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I've been looking for the new shades everywhere! I think Juicy Papaya looks so lovely and will be flattering on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such lovely colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. GlitterandGloss23 March 2013 at 16:56

    I love it, its gorgeous! They should be around Boots soon, they don't update all the stands at the same time, so they might have them in stock but not on the stand, maybe ask someone who works there if your in Boots? We usually hide the new stuff until it goes onto the stands, so they might let you buy them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you on the Wednesday Chronicles, I like lip butters, I haven't tried this brand yet. But they look great on you!
    xoxo
    ~Barbie
    http://barbiesbeautybitsblogger.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4570015

    ReplyDelete