Thursday 21 March 2013

Seventeen Rock Hard Nail Effects 2

Whilst hunting through my make-up drawers the other day looking for nail inspiration, I came across these and realised I had never used them. I posted here about my love for the black version, which looks very similar to the Nails Inc Leather polish. I then ended up buying the blue and grey versions, so I used them both today as I thought they would go well together.
I really like the grey but I am not so keen on the blue. I still really love the effect you get from these polishes and I do like them better than the Barry M versions. 

What do you think? Has everyone had enough of the textured nail trend now? I think I have, although I am looking forward to seeing what the next big nail trend will be!


1 comment:

  1. Really cool!

    There is a giveaway on my blog, hope you can stop by and check it out :)
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/2013/03/butangtale-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete