Sunday 24 March 2013

Seventeen Quicker Slicker Nail Colour

Just a quick review for you today, it isn't something amazing but I love Seventeen products for their fantastic quality and value for money. They have recently re-branded from 17 and are starting to roll out the new products. The Quicker Slicker Nail Colour range has replaced the Fast Finish range with some new colours to go along with the old favourites.
Quicker Slicker polishes claim to be high shine and touch dry within 50 seconds. I am forever smudging my nails as I am too impatient to wait for them to dry, so quick dry polishes are a bonus for me. They do live up to their claims too. In the time it took for me to finish painting my last nail, the first was touch dry. This is great if you haven't got much time and they have some lovely glitter polishes in the range, meaning you don't just have to go for a plain colour. 


I picked up Caribbean Coral to test out, a lovely pinky coral, although it does come out redder on the nail. 
Quicker Slicker are definitely worth a go if you don't like sitting around waiting for your nails to dry. They are available from Boots for £2.99 and on their website here.


Has anyone else tried these?


No comments:

Post a Comment