Saturday 16 March 2013

NOTD: Models Own Magenta Pearl and Disco Mix

Today I am using a couple of the new polishes I got from a blog sale, Models Own Magenta Pearl with Disco Mix for an accent nail. I love Models Own and really want to get some more of their polishes, they have really lovely colours and are fantastic quality. These two go really well together as the pinky bits in Disco Mix almost match the colour of Magenta Pearl.

Disco Mix reminds me a little of Barry M Amethyst glitter, one of my favourite glitters so I am loving this one too! Magenta Pearl is gorgeous too, a lovely metallicy purple/pink.

That's all I have for today, just a quick one before work! Does everyone else struggle to find time for posts while working? Maybe it will be easier in summer when there is light for photos after work too!


1 comment:

  1. They work really well together xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete