Saturday 16 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

This is another lip product I have been loving recently - the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. Like most of my other lip colours this is a "my lips but better" kind of colour with a little shimmer, maybe I need to be brave and go for some more colourful shades but I don't think they suit me as much as nude colours.

The Balm Stains are exactly what you would expect, a lip stain with a moisturising balm mixed in. I didn't realise until I looked online that so many shades are available, Boots only sells 7 so I might have to go on the hunt for some of the others as I really love this.


These colours come packaged as gorgeous chubby crayons, which I love as you they are so easy to apply and you can just twist it up as it runs out. They do smell a little strongly of mint, although this doesn't last after applying.
As for staying power, the balm doesn't last that well, it will loose its gloss and balmy feel after a couple of hours or when you eat/drink. The stain however, lasts really well and after applying at 9am I still have colour left at 4pm, although it has faded a little from bits of my lips.
As they are a stain they won't dry out your lips or cling to any dry patches, which is why I prefer them to lipsticks. They aren't the cheapest thing ever, but seen as you aren't reapplying all the time they will last ages!

Revlon Balm Stains are available here for £7.99. Is anyone else loving these? Any other shades you would recommend?


1 comment:

  1. I like the colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete