Thursday 7 March 2013

Make-Up Free March: Week 1

Anyone who has been reading my blog will know that I am on a spending ban for beauty and make-up products for March. I thought I would post a quick update on my first weeks progress...basically I failed. I have been really bored between working and attempting to write my dissertation, so I felt like I needed a treat to cheer me up!

Polished Criminails was having a blog sale, so I ended up buying 5 polishes, although they only came to the bargain price of £14.50 and would have been much more than that to buy new, I still should have resisted!
Apart from that I have done really well and the only other new product I have got was the Elemis moisturiser which is free with Cosmopolitan at the moment, so technically I didn't buy it!

I am a little disappointed that I couldn't even last the first week, but next week shall be better! I am struggling a little with things to write about though, and seem to only be posting my NOTD at the moment, although I have a few things I am using which  will be reviewing soon!

Total beauty spends this week: £14.50

I am lusting after: The new Models Own Fruit Pastel polishes! Scented pastel colours? Yes please!! They look amazing and although I am tempted to pre-order them, luckily they don't come out until near the end of March so I am convincing myself to wait! I love the look of the purple and blue ones!


Wish me look for next week! Hopefully I will manage to resist buying anything else new!!


2 comments:

  1. I think all of the Model's own colours look fab and I also want them all xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GlitterandGloss7 March 2013 at 14:26

    They're gorgeous aren't they! I'm not convinced by the neons but I'll be getting these! x

    ReplyDelete