Wednesday 6 March 2013

NOTD: NYC Lights-Camera-Glitter

All I seem to be posting recently are NOTD posts, but its harder than I thought to blog without buying anything new! Although I do have a few things I am trying out and will be reviewing soon. For today's NOTD I dug out a glitter polish as I haven't really been using glitter recently and this is one which had really surprised me. I hadn't (and still haven't, maybe I should, after my spending ban of course!) paid much attention to NYC as a brand, just passed the stand in Superdrug, looking for my old favourites. This glitter caught my eye though, just sitting there among all the plain nail polishes. I have used it a few times now and think its a beautiful mix of colours and a lovely polish for £2.49!
I used it today over the Blueberry Barry M Gelly so that the glitter would really stand out. You get tonnes of silver sparkle with lilac and blue glitter pieces. As a top coat I love this polish just for the amount of glitter you get. You do have to place the pieces but I find it better to do this with most glitters anyway. It also dries really quickly compared to other thick glitter polishes.

Has anyone else tried NYC polishes? Are the rest of them worth a try?


2 comments:

  1. OOh lovely colours hun xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination, love it!

    ReplyDelete