Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lovely Lip Balms

I have seen a few posts recently about peoples favourite lip balms and products to combat dry, chapped lips. This seems fitting as it is soooo cold and horrible outside, so I thought I'd join in with my own favourites. I have always suffered in winter from really dry, peeling lips which just doesn't look nice, and I have tried loads of products to remedy this - so here are a few of my favourites.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturising Lip Balm- this is something I have bought again and again, I love it. It is really soft and creamy leaving your lips feeling gorgeous. It smells amazing too, along with the rest of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter range! At only £1.89 in Boots, this is a bargain worth having. It also has SPF15 so works as a sunscreen for your lips too!
The next amazing product I use is Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I realise you could get the same effect with a bit of normal sugar, as that is the main ingredient, but I don't care! This smells (and tastes!) gorgeous! It sells for £5.25 and after a good few weeks using it every night before bed I have barely made a dent in it, so I reckon it will last me all winter and possibly even longer. Not bad for a fiver. There are two other scents in the range, I couldn't decide between this and the popcorn, but both are worth a go!
Finally my new favourite, something I picked up in ASDA for a pound as it sounded nice and I am really glad I did. I have never seen Blistex lip balms like this before, but Raspberry Lemonade Blast sounded worth a try. It smells really fruity and gorgeous, but it does go on a little thick for wearing during the day, so I use it after the lip scrub on a night to leave me with lovely soft lips when I wake up. 
So there are my winter saviours for you! What do you all use? Have you found anything better?


No comments:

Post a Comment