Wednesday 20 February 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Bargains

A quick one for you today, I just wanted to mention an amazing bargain I ordered from Boots.com while at work the other day. Sally Hansen Salon Manicure polishes are £2 at the moment on the website, and buy one get one half price. This means £3 for two, bargain right? I know a few people have picked them up in Poundland, but I haven't been able to find any, so this was the next best thing :)
A few colours are out of stock but they have loads of nice ones and I picked up four, Plum's The Word, Frutti Petutie, Wine Not and Kook-A-Mango.
I decided to go for Plum's The Word today, but they are all lovely colours and I'm tempted to get some more! They give a really nice shine and are supposed to contain a strengthening and growth treatment, I can't imagine this working in a polish but we shall see! 




2 comments:

  1. My goodness you are becoming the go-to girl for Boots finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! It's because I work there, I see all the new stuff and the best bargains before they are out :)

    ReplyDelete