Tuesday 12 February 2013

Midweek Shopping Treats

Once again I should be writing an essay but have gotten distracted and decided to post something a little different. I love seeing other peoples posts around shopping trips or wish-lists, so thought I would share my own purchases from a little shopping spree today. I decided to treat myself seen as I still had some birthday money left over. I have been looking for a nice bag for spring/summer that wasn't black as I have tooooo many black bags, so perfect timing from Marc B as their new collection has just launched today. Add that to the offer they have on until Valentines Day for 25% off and how was I supposed to resist??

If you haven't heard of Marc B I wouldn't be surprised, they have only recently started to become popular, but I have been obsessed with their gorgeous bags for about five years now and must have about 10/12 different ones. Their new collection is available here. I went for the Cheryl in Camel, a perfect colour for spring. I can't wait for it to arrive!
I also love a couple of the other new bags though and was stuck between this and the Millie in Tan. All in all it came to £39.70, which is a bargain due to the quality of the bags, they won't fall apart after a few uses, they will last for years. I have never been unhappy with any of their bags.

I also picked up a couple of bits of jewellery. I LOVE this necklace. I don't usually like chunky jewellery and tend to go for smaller pieces, but I couldn't resist this. I have a little thing for studs at the moment, and I know, so does everyone else and they are really being overdone, but I love the subtle edge they give to this. £5 from New Look.
I couldn't resist this bracelet either, its so cute. I love the mismatch of colours on the hearts. A bargain for £3 in River Island. They have some really lovely stuff in there at the moment.
Lastly, the obvious nail polishes I have acquired this week. The nail art kit really surprised me. I found it in River Island for £3.50 and it has all sorts of different bits including silver and gold square and circle studs. I have been wanting some silver ones but they all I have seen seemed to be gold. There are also little caviar beads and pearl studs. They had a second wheel which had brightly coloured bits but I resisted getting both.
Nail polishes l-r: Essie It's Genius a gorgeous pinky purple with gold shimmer, I can't wait to try it out. MUA in Moody Mink and Maybelline Colour Show in Lavender Lies and Noite De Gal. I love MUA at the moment for their amazing value for money and quality. I also posted recently about the Colour Show and was really impressed with them so couldn't resist a couple more shades.

So that was my little shopping spree, now back to work unfortunately :(


No comments:

Post a Comment