Wednesday 6 February 2013

Models Own Beetlejuice

It feels like I haven't painted my nails for ages, but my Models Own Mirrorball had lasted so well and looks so good I didn't want to take it off! I'm going for another Models Own today seen as I have been loving it this week, and today it is the turn of Beetlejuice! I love the effect of duo-chrome nail polishes and this has to be one of the best. It obviously had to be a purple for me (are we starting to see a theme here?) so I went for Purple Blue.


















This is a really gorgeous shade, a shimmery deep purple glitter with hints of pink which shows up a lovely glittery navy shade in the light. The Models Own polishes give a really good coverage, and this one is no different, you only need two coats for a perfect finish. The colours in this polish are amazing, it is one of the nicest colours I have ever seen and I have had loads of people commenting on how good it looks. Although this is my favourite colour, the Beetlejuice collection has some other amazing colours worth a go. I particularly like Pinky Brown. Although I have to say they could have been more imaginative with the names, when you see a collection named Beetlejuice, you expect some similarly themed names, or is that just me?

















I tried to get pictures in different lights, but it still doesn't capture the full range of colours in the polish, it is much more beautiful in real life!
So what does everyone think? Have you tried any other duo-chrome polishes that you like better?

3 comments:

  1. I have the beetlejuice collection and I love it, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous aren't they! I can't wait to see what Models Own bring out next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MyBeautyJunction7 February 2013 at 08:58

    Hi Sally, have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You'll have to answer some questions and nominate others - http://mybeautyjunction.blogspot.in/2013/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete